Monday 26 September 2011

Follower Shadow

Hey Everyone

Been a while since I've been on here, been very busy.

Ok so here is my review on the Follower Shadow system, to be honest I was very impressed with the way these guy pick the horses.

They have a very good strike rate at good odds making it very profitable, they also display the results and after betting with them I can declare that these are all real.

What I'm more impressed with is that these guy have a stick staking plan for you to follow and trust me this helps alot. I dont want to say too much about what it is they do but they way the pick horses is very different from what I have every seen.

They also send you daily e-mails with their picks for free, plus they have a trial of 7 days for $1 so what do have to lose.

Try it out and let me know how you all get on, heres the link below

www.followershadow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment